CLASS ACTION AND COMPLEX LITIGATION ATTORNEYS SERVING CLIENTS NATIONWIDE
Located in the Chicago area since 1999, Quantum Legal LLC is a boutique litigation firm, bringing together a select team of attorneys whose experiences range from holding large Fortune 50 corporations accountable to representing individuals and small businesses in hourly, high-stakes individual litigation. Our experience runs the gamut.
In the past few years the Firm has concluded several high-stakes lawsuits that have resulted in hundreds of millions of dollars in recoveries for our clients. In 2016 the firm, as sole Lead Counsel, resolved a long-pending class action lawsuit against Western Union, recovering over $145 million for its clients – persons who sent money transfers via Western Union – in a settlement that Senior District Judge John Kane found “remarkable” in its breadth and recovery for the class. Tennille v. Western Union Co., No. 09-cv-00938-JLK. In 2017, the firm, as Co-Lead Counsel, resolved a class action lawsuit against Caterpillar, which challenged C13 and C15 diesel engines, recovering $60 million for its trucker/clients. In re: Caterpillar, Inc. C13 and C15 Engine Products Liability Litigation.
- Quantum Legal is currently investigating class action cases regarding tickets resold by scalpers using Ticketmaster's "Resale Partner Program" supported by TradeDesk at ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com
- Quantum Legal is currently investigating whether J.G. Wentworth intentionally sent customers to lawyers with whom it had a business relationship in violation of state law.
- Quantum Legal is currently investigating class action cases regarding potentially inflated rates and unfair conduct in pricing of electricity (power) purchased through several energy service companies (“ESCOs”) that are not the utility company.
- Quantum Legal is investigating claims against medical helicopter emergency transportation companies that offer helicopter transportation for people with medical emergencies including Air Evac EMS, Inc.
- Quantum Legal is investigating the data breach at Ticketfly where the personal information of 25 million customers was disclosed due to a hack.